More than half of the world’s shoppers explore Amazon to search for a particular product. Approximately 19 orders are being placed on Amazon, every second of the day. Amazon accounts for 50% of sales in the world’s eCommerce market. It’s growing bigger and bigger every passing day. In the Amazon world full of sellers, you can not afford to ignore these statistics. To enjoy a lucrative piece of Amazon Pie, you need to have a deep understanding of the platform. This way, you will be able to convert the threatening competition into sales opportunities. Just having an Amazon seller account and some products is not enough. It demands consistent efforts and a comprehensive understanding of sales tactics to get high returns on your hard-earned money. Here’s how you can make the best use of Amazon Marketing Services to get quick sales from your Amazon brand store:
Drive Traffic from External Sources
Social media gives you a handful of opportunities to boost your product sales and enhance brand engagement. Hiring an Amazon Marketing Agency enables you to take some extra burden off your shoulder and implement their tried & tested social media marketing strategies. It will increase the chances to connect with millions of potential customers all around the world. By building a direct line of communication using social media platforms, you can drive massive traffic to your brand store. The conversion rate of that traffic will depend on the optimization of your product listing.
Here are some tips to leverage social media for your Amazon brand store sales:
- Decide the Social Media Platforms
- Start creating engaging content
- Take Advantage of Creatives and Videos
- Have a Consistent Social Media Strategy
- Put Faces on Your Brand (Influencer Reach out)
- Engage With Your Audience
- Provide Responsive Customer Service
- Use Sales Funnel
SEO of Product Listings
The search engine algorithm of Amazon is different from that of Google. On Amazon, it’s all about performance and relevance! If the search query of the customer matches the keywords in your product listings, the Amazon A9 algorithm will come into play and they will find your product. With that being said, keywords play a major role in the SEO of your product listing. Remember: If your product is not on the first page, it doesn’t exist.
Here are some tips for SEO optimization to rank your products:
- Extensive Keyword Research
- Optimize the Product Title (Keep User Intent in Mind)
- Detailed Description with Keywords
- Use High-Resolution Images
- List the Product Features
- A Competitive Pricing
Bring Amazon Marketing Services into Play
Amazon’s PPC program enables the sellers to run ad campaigns to reach out to customers looking to buy a product like yours. No matter how fascinating organic traffic might look, it’s a fact that it takes time. It’s a long-term process in place to bring sales gradually. If done right, Pay-per-click campaigns will bring traffic, improve product rank and boost your sales. Once a sales pace has been set and your product is reviewed by a bunch of customers, you can sit back and enjoy the magic of organic traffic. You can run Sponsored Brand Ads, Sponsored Product Ads, and Sponsored Display ads using the Amazon PPC services.
An Amazon Marketing company can give you the following benefits in terms of PPC campaigns:
- Close-to-the-top Product Raking
- Connect With Potential Customers
- Drive Traffic
- Bring Sales
- Build Brand Credibility
- Faster Results
Adjust Product Pricing
In this fiercely competitive world of Amazon, adjusting your pricing strategy can give you a real edge over your competitors. Here’s why it’s important:
- Customers are always looking for an affordable option and if your product falls into that category, you’ll most likely close the sale.
- Additionally, your competitive pricing strategy can actually help you become a preferred seller and it will increase your chance of winning a buy box.
- Another strategy for pricing will be Value-based Pricing. It is effective when you’re not competing with other sellers. Utilize metrics like customer lifetime value (CLV) and adjust your pricing accordingly.
Strive for Positive Reviews
Customer reviews can definitely help to increase sales on Amazon. Not only do they provide valuable feedback for potential buyers, but they also serve as a form of advertisement for your product. Make sure that you’re responding quickly to any questions or concerns raised by buyers, and also respond positively yourself if a buyer leaves a glowing review.